Technology is one of the main characters in the modern online world. Its advancement can bring a wide range of feelings in people from different areas of life. Technology is not only seen as a wonderful opportunity to change everyone’s life in a better way but can also be seen as a great evil.
Technology is the main reason we can now communicate with people around the world, solve our greatest and most difficult problems, start new ideas and even enhance our physical capabilities. However, it can also be viewed as a way to destroys one’s life, something that makes us lazy and even something totally unnecessary for humans.
That’s why a lot of different people in the world, from leaders to elite members have shared their opinions about computers and all that comes with them. From orally to written quotes, these are the most appealable and interesting from celebrities and important people.
1. Talking about computers, he made this assertion, simply expressing his thoughts about how dangerous computer are.
“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.” – Mitch Ratcliffe
2. Almes made a comment about social media some years ago, he put it easily:
“There are three kinds of death in this world. There’s heart death, there’s brain death, and there’s being off the network.” – GuyAlmes
3. He wrote this in one of his books, trying to add some thinking about how computer are modifying our way of living.
“Computing is not about computers anymore. It is about living.” – Nicholas Negroponte, Being Digital, 1995
4. Kennedy made this assertion in one of his books to share his idea that humans are lazy by nature, that’s why technology is our best friend
“All of the biggest technological inventions created by man – the airplane, the automobile, the computer – says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.” – Mark Kennedy (Author)
5. Hubbard tried to elevate the power of humans, saying that even when a computer can do great things, will never be as productive as a human.
“One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard (Author)
6. Clarke recognizes that technology does amazing things; however, he compares it to something unreal.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” – Arthur C. Clarke
7. Teller makes the assertion that whatever is being studied today will tomorrow be used as our greatest idea.
“The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.” – Edward Teller
8. Gates affirms that technology has made a great improvement in the last years, even so, it won’t stop upgrading and making new inventions and help humans in many ways, as it already does.
“Never before in history has innovation offered promise of so much to so many in so short a time.” – Bill Gates
9. Valigra made a comment about how fast the internet became one of the main necessities for humans to live.
“The telephone wire, as we know it, has become too slow and too small to handle Internet traffic. It took 75 years for telephones to be used by 50 million customers, but it took only four years for the Internet to reach that many users.”– Lori Valigra
10. Jobs says that technology is about constantly upgrading ourselves, that’s what we all want – to enhance our lives.
“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”– Steve Jobs
11. Edison makes a great opinion about technology, making an assertion that innovation is just about failing and keep doing it until finding the way to make it possible.
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”– Thomas Edison
12. Ballmer says that computers are not only machines but tools of deep self-consciousness.
“The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do. It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive. It lets people learn things they didn’t think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential.” – Steve Ballmer
Information technology has changed our lives in many ways. Whether that was the automotive industry, the movie industry, healthcare, and even dating!In the modern world is not only the main reason a lot of people live but also the destroyer of many people lives. Technology is something that won’t stop growing and right now, it may be the main reason we are called human.